10 Random Facts About Me!

by - 02:24


Awkward hello to everyone reading this and willing to know about me. Why are introduction posts the hardest? or is it just me? Anyways, I'm Maham, the usual boring girl in her mid 20's deciding to blog about her life and what shes up to. I really want to enjoy this rather than worry about numbers and following. I hope I inspire and help you guys along too. So I figured some random stuff about me would be a good start( that's how everyone does it, right?)

So here they are:

  1. Though I have such an easy name,Maham, A LOT of people pronounce it. It's not a fact about me but the fact that it pisses me off is a fact.
  2. I love trying all sorts of cuisines and food except sushi. Not a fan of that, not intending to try it,ever.
  3. I'm a makeup junkie and I buy makeup regardless of the fact that I already have tons of it and my daily routine is bare minimum.
  4. The last time I wore western wear, I was 15. (that needs to change I guess)
  5. I'm a very emo person. I even cry when I'm watching a lame, emotional bollywood movie or drama.
  6. I have this weird animal phobia, where i can't even touch the smallest of animals.Weird. Inheritance courtesy: my nano.
  7. I buy jewelry pieces and never wear them.
  8. I make yummy food, drop by if you're ever hungry (just kidding, don't ever do that, be nice and make your own food or foodpanda.)
  9. I LOVE kids. And they love me back or that's what i like to believe. lol
  10. I'm more of a peace lover than a partying rock gal. Boring, I know.
That's it for now I guess. 

Do you guys relate to me in any way? Lets chat in the comments.




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Home Shopping in Bahawalpur, Btw nice introduction, but tell me one thing why you are not so much active on your blog?

    ReplyDelete